President Donald Trump gave his second official State of the Union address on Tuesday. Here is the full text of the speech, as prepared for delivery, so it may differ slightly from what he ended up saying. You can watch the full video at the bottom. Follow along with all of INSIDER’s coverage of the State of the Union here. Below is the full text of President Donald Trump’s second State of the Union address to Congress, as prepared for delivery. “Madam Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, the First Lady of the United States, and my fellow Americans: We meet tonight at a moment of unlimited potential. As we begin a new Congress, I stand here ready to work with you to achieve historic breakthroughs for all Americans. Millions of our fellow citizens are watching us now, gathered in this great chamber, hoping that we will govern not as two parties but as one Nation. The agenda I will lay out this evening is not a Republican agenda or a Democrat agenda. It is the agenda of the American people. Many of us campaigned on the same core promises: to defend American jobs and demand fair trade for… Read full this story
- What we learned from Trump's State of the Union address
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by Bayer: New EU Cablegate — Peeking over the Brexit cliff edge — Trump’s ambassador strikes back
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by Google: Black Monday — Another messy day in Brexit — Trolling Romania
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by EPP Group: Theresa May clings on — No escaping Brexit — Europe spooks Google
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May on course to win no confidence vote as Andrea Leadsom guarantees Article 50 will not be extended
- Brexit latest news: Article 50 'will not be extended' as Theresa May set to win no confidence vote
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May refuses to rule out extending Article 50 with PM on course to win no confidence vote
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by London First: Let’s talk about Brex, baby — Magic of the cup — Corbyn’s battle of Hastings
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by BP: So much for Plan B — Going through the motions — Labour vs. the BBC
- Rees-Mogg: Brexit deal could be 'reformed'
Here's the full text of Trump's 2019 State of the Union address have 364 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.