Culture Movies & TV Gwyneth Paltrow revealed she’s stepping away from her role as Tony Stark’s redheaded secretary and lover, Pepper Potts, after the upcoming Avengers: Endgame. Paltrow told Variety on Tuesday that as far as the Marvel Cinematic Universe goes, she’s “a bit old to be in a suit and all that at this point.” Though she won’t be participating in the Marvel sequels anymore, the actress said she’s willing to appear in cameos or flashbacks. “Of course, if they said, ‘Can you come back for a day?’ I will always be there if they need me,” she said. Paltrow is seven years younger than co-star Robert Downey Jr., who is 53 years old. The 46-year-old actress has been playing the role of Pepper since 2008 after Iron Man director Jon Favreau convinced her to join the cast. “It was such a wonderful experience making the first ‘Iron Man’ and then to watch how important it has become to fans,” she said. The first Avengers: Endgame trailer, released in December, revealed Tony, alone in space sending a message to Pepper. The last time the pair was seen on the same screen, the possibility of having a child together came… Read full this story
- Professor Hulk Is Avengers: Endgame's Gift to Bruce Banner
- Avengers Endgame loses highest-grossing movie top spot to Avatar - 'It's timeless'
- Spider-Man: No Way Home is the hard reset that the Marvel superhero needs
- Avengers 4: Endgame trailer is FINALLY here and it looks immense
- The Eternals - Harry Styles' Eros has one of the most disturbing Marvel Comics histories
- US Agent - how Marvel's evil Captain America John Walker blazed his own trail in the MCU
- Ironheart/Riri Williams - the Marvel Comics history of the upcoming MCU star
- Marvel stars in Secret Invasion of West Yorkshire tourist attraction while filming new Disney+ show
- The Scarlet Witch Wanda Maximoff has a brand new Marvel comic book status quo
- ‘Avengers’ Actress Danai Gurira To Play Richard III In Shakespeare In The Park Production
Gwyneth Paltrow Slated to Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe after the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ have 330 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.