I was running down the hill when the circle started closing in. Only three people (including me) left in the match. The stakes had never been higher. I saw one enemy running into the house across the street. Slid up against the wall, I activated my “ultimate,” which created a transportation portal. Right as I finished, the enemy came after me and started laying shots at my chest. Luckily, with the highest grade armor in the game, I managed to out-shoot him. Barely bandaged to full health, I heard a voice whispering, ”Someone is aiming at you.” Suddenly, I heard a sniper rifle open fire. My health was reduced to a single digit. My heart sank, but in that split second, I frantically ran to the portal and was transported to the other side of the game’s map where I could hear running steps from afar. Holding a machine gun, I waited patiently in a corner. Then a shadow approached me and we met face to face. I killed him and was the champion of the match. “Apex Legends,” a battle royale game made by Respawn Entertainment, is another title dropping in an overly crowded genre. If you have been… Read full this story
- Apex Legends Octane guide (Season 2): abilities, hitbox, Octane tips and tricks
- Apex Legends Caustic guide (Season 2) - abilities, hitbox, Caustic tips and tricks
- This Fantastic Game Is Free On PC For A Limited Time
- This Fantastic Game Is Free On PC, But You're Running Out Of Time
- Developers and industry legends on the games that defined the last 20 years
- What games, movies, and TV made you happiest in 2019?
Gaming Corner: ‘Apex Legends’ have 268 words, post on dailyutahchronicle.com at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.