Boney M will perform in Vietnam for the third time in March. (Photo: courtesy of the organisers) Hanoi (VNA) – Local music fans are grabbing tickets to see world-renowned disco bands Boney M and Joy perform live in Hanoi on March 8. The Boney M & Joy Live in Concert, part of the Legend Concert, will bring local fans a music night with famous melodies of the two bands. The concert is scheduled for 8pm on March 8 at the National Convention Centre, and tickets are already on sale for prices between 1 million VND and 4 million VND (43-172 USD). “On 8th of March I will be coming to Hanoi on Women’s Day,” said Boney M vocalist Liz Mitchell in a recent video. “I look forward to seeing everyone. Happy New Year Hanoi.” Boney M will sing hit songs from their album Boney M 79 and some songs by famous divas like Celine Dion and Whitney Houston. This will be Boney M’s third performance in Vietnam. They first hit the Vietnamese stage in the concert Boney M & Chris Norman ex Smokie in Vietnam, mesmerising nearly 4,000 audience members in 2016. Ahead of this concert, Liz Mitchell reflected on their first performance in… Read full this story
- Amsterdam’s Marching Band and Majorettes perform with alumni
- Elgin High invites band alumni to perform at homecoming game halftime show
- K-Pop band BTS is performing in N.J. Fans literally camped out for days.
- The Band Perry to perform Knoxville concert this fall
- Six marching bands to perform Sept. 29 in Annual Mayfield Band Bash
- Rat Doctor gives amicable performance at New Belgium Brewery
- Band halftime show depicts police at gunpoint, stirs anger
- US Navy Band, Leap Frogs to perform at Springfield's Forest Park
- 54th annual Band-A-Rama in Avon Lake on September 22
- Disturbed, Mt. Joy, Bob Mould and Ariana Grande top 2019 Colorado bookings, and the rest of this week's listings
Bands Boney M and Joy to perform in Hanoi next month have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.