Washington (CNN)White House economic adviser Kevin Hassett acknowledged Tuesday that the White House underestimated the negative impact on the United States’ economic growth from the ongoing government shutdown.
CNN’s Kwegyirba Croffie and Kate Sullivan contributed to this report.
- UNESCAP Says Vietnam Economy to Expand 8.3 per cent in 2007
- Pianist brings a little bit of Seoul to HCM City
- Economy moves towards growth, auditors predict
- Vast room for further economic growth, says PM
- EU says Portuguese economy vulnerable
- China growth hopes reduce urgency of more stimulus steps, policy advisers say
- Can Tho – a little bit of everything
- PM says stable economy, budget control best ways to fight inflation
- WB says VN economy to expand 6.5%
- Product piracy damaging economy