Chances are you’re still catching up on your movie-watching from 2018, but we’re two weeks into 2019 and Hollywood stops for no one. M. Night Shyamalan’s latest mind-bender is in theaters Jan. 18, and 2019 also promises a slew of Disney films, including the final installment of the Star Wars sequel trilogy. What’s happening in between? Of the upcoming offerings, we’ve picked out 65 films to keep an eye out for, for reasons ranging from “it’s a big blockbuster” to “we must discover the texture of Mothra” to “Jason Mantzoukas plays Tick Tock Man.” Here’s what’s on our radar. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan, opening Jan. 18 M. Night Shyamalan’s Unbreakable trilogy comes to a close with Glass, which collides superhero David Dunn (Bruce Willis), supervillain Mr. Glass (Samuel L. Jackson), and super-something The Horde (James McAvoy, cycling through 24 distinct personalities). As something of a rebuke to the modern superhero movie (as was Unbreakable, the film that started it all), and the culmination of almost two decades of speculation, Glass bears all the marks of Shyamalan’s best and most ambitious prior works. Directed by Dan Gilroy, premiering on Netflix on Feb. 1 If there is one thing I love… Read full this story
- The 61 Most Anticipated Movies of 2022
- 30 most anticipated movies of 2022
- ‘Black Panther 2’ Tops Fandango Poll As Most-Anticipated Movie Of 2022
- ‘Black Panther 2’ is most-anticipated movie of 2022, survey says
- Top 5 Movies On DisneyPlus Hotstar For Nostalgia
- Bradley Cooper,Samuel L Jackson each win twice at MTV Movie Awards
- 10 best movies of 2021
- Here's how to watch "Spider-Man: No Way Home" if you missed out on getting tickets
- Prabhas Goes Snowboarding In The Poster Of Radhe Shyam’s New Song ‘Udd Ja Parindhey’!
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Sets First-Day Presales Record For Fandango & Atom; Marvel High For Regal: CinemaCon – Update
Our 65 most anticipated movies of 2019 have 296 words, post on www.polygon.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.