close Video Royal Baby: Unusual traditions Meghan and Harry will likely follow A look at some of the unusual baby traditions Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will likely have to follow. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are preparing for royal baby No. 1, which is due to arrive by the end of April. And though they’ll be first-time parents, the pair will have the entire British throne to back them up — and give them a few rules to follow along the way. Many royal enthusiasts tend to agree: the pair is unlike any other royal couple, especially compared to Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. However, they have stuck to many royal traditions over the past year, and they’ll likely continue some of the years-old customs their relatives have followed before them. In fact, Markle has already vowed to follow one royal rule — keeping the gender of her first child a secret. MEGHAN MARKLE INSPIRES PRINCE HARRY TO OPT OUT OF DECADES-OLD ROYAL HOLIDAY TRADITION: REPORT Here’s a closer look at that particular rule, and some other royal customs the British monarchy has established about childbirth. Keeping the gender under wraps Video Not even Prince Harry or… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry 'never wanted son Archie to grow like a royal'
- Prince Harry joins the Queen on her 93rd birthday without heavily pregnant Meghan Markle fuelling speculation royal baby is imminent
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to partake in striking interview, get $1 million in return?
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Give Their New Nonprofit A Name
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry will have a 'very tough' time with security costs, expert claims
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry confirm new foundation name, reveal launch will come when 'the time is right'
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry catch backlash for unveiling their charity name during the coronavirus pandemic
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry announce new foundation and name
- Meghan Markle and Harry 'taking a few months off' because they 'need a break'
- Prince Charles Is Toasting Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Baby News — 'Several Times!'
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's royal baby rules: 5 unusual traditions the couple will likely follow have 338 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.