An embarrassing bug that compromised the privacy of FaceTime calls on iOS and Mac has surprised many Apple users. The problem occurred when you tried to place a call, but before the call connected, you could hear the audio of the person on the other end. Apple took over a week to respond to the flaw, which has prompted an investigation from the New York attorney general’s office. If you’re in need of a video call app replacement for FaceTime or simply want to try another option, these are the apps to start with. Now playing: Watch this: Apple’s FaceTime bug comes at an awkward time (The 3:59,… 4:36 Skype With Skype (download for iOS or Android), placing an HD video call is free and easy. The app supports up to 24 people on a call. It’s perfect for school projects, chats with big families or work conferences. Simply create an account and add your friends to your contacts list. Most recently, Skype added the ability on mobile and desktop to record, save and share your video calls. Last year, Microsoft upgraded the app to include captions and subtitles. Facebook Messenger Facebook’s Messenger app (download for iOS or Android) is a video call platform… Read full this story
- Best iPad 2021: Which iPad to buy
- How to use Apple's FaceTime on an Android phone
- Vilo Mesh Wi-Fi System Review: Affordability Is King | Digital Trends
- Best Amazon Deals on Tech You Can Shop Today | Digital Trends
- You Can Now Pre-Order New iPad 10.2 And iPad Mini at Amazon | Digital Trends
- Here is everything you need to know about the latest iOS 15 update
- These Apple Products Just Got a Huge Price Cut — But Hurry! | Digital Trends
- Amazon Eero mesh Wi-Fi review: Alexa, can you fix my patchy home broadband?
- Google Nest Wifi review: Fixes your slow broadband and saves you buying a Google Home
- ‘The Universe Hit Pause’: The Ripple Effects of Broadway’s Shutdown
Best FaceTime alternatives for video calls have 316 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 31, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.