‘A little bit of heaven’ – Six best spas in Ireland, according to you Independent.ie “It is a little bit of heaven. You immediately relax when you hand over the keys. Your car is parked, bags brought to your lovely room and the staff are so nice. The spa is amazing, warm, peaceful and there are great therapists. I just love it there… and the food is fantastic too.” https://www.independent.ie/life/travel/awards/a-little-bit-of-heaven-six-best-spas-in-ireland-according-to-you-37717837.html https://www.independent.ie/life/travel/article37725921.ece/8cbc6/AUTOCROP/h342/rta-best-spa.jpg Email “It is a little bit of heaven. You immediately relax when you hand over the keys. Your car is parked, bags brought to your lovely room and the staff are so nice. The spa is amazing, warm, peaceful and there are great therapists. I just love it there… and the food is fantastic too.” Phew! With more than five times the votes of its nearest competitor, it’s no surprise to see Monart (monart.ie) crowned Ireland’s No.1 spa for the third year in a row. “World-class”, “spotless”, “impeccable staff”, “absolute luxury” and “laser focus on attention to detail” were just some of your reasons. And the word “heaven” appeared more than in any other category. Ireland’s six best spas 2019Monart, Co WexfordSeafield, Co WexfordESPA at The Europe, Co KerryFarnham… Read full this story
- 2018 Fall Theater Preview: Beck Center kicks off 85th season with heavenly casting of Mike Polk Jr. in 'An Act of God'
- Mitch Albom's 'The Next Person You Meet In Heaven': Excerpt
- Mitch Albom Is Still Writing Shockingly Gory Heaven Porn
- A little Noogiegate in California’s Capitol
- Stocks inch off three-week lows but little respite for emerging markets
- Mile High Haunts: Hellscream Is Heaven for Scaredy-Cats
- Sky Watch: Want to take cool photos of the heavens? Get out your smartphone
- Ingredients to close five years after making headlines as the country’s first ‘zero-waste’ grocery store
- Tennis champion Chris Evert remembers heat and hospitality of Indy
- Free music a highlight of Lake in the Hills Summer Sunset Fest
'A little bit of heaven' have 345 words, post on www.independent.ie at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.