Culture It’s been a busy year for Meghan Markle, full of life-changing moments. For starters, the former Suits star not only traded in her American address in exchange for Kensington Palace, but the 37-year-old also stepped down from her career as an actress and lifestyle blogger to step up to an even bigger role, as duchess of Sussex, when she married Prince Harry in the spring. There were plenty of other milestones Markle and her new spouse reached in 2018, some of which they shared with Prince Harry and Kate Middleton, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Kensington Palace released an awe-inspiring video of the royals’s favorite moments of the year, including the birth of William and Middleton’s third son, Prince Louis, in April. As exciting as 2018 was for Markle, 2019 is shaping up to be the best year for the new royal. She and her husband are expecting their first child together. They are also moving from their lavish London apartment at Kensington, where several other members of the royal family live, for a more humble abode in the British countryside, at Frogmore Cottage, on the grounds of Queen Elizabeth II’s Windsor estate. Read on for more on Markle’s biggest moments of… Read full this story
- The Latest: French police circulate photo of suicide bomber
- Invalidating the Fairy Tale
- Fergie admits she's crying 'tears of joy' over the 'sensational news' of Princess Beatrice's engagement to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi - and says she and Andrew are 'the luckiest people ever'
- The Vanishing Man
- WRESTLEMANIA Part 3
- How to have an A-list Christmas on a D-list budget! They've planned parties for William and Kate and made cocktails with Kate Moss... now our experts reveal how to make YOUR Christmas sparkle
- The Latest: Obama would ‘welcome’ Russian focus on IS
- The Latest: Large police operation under way in Paris suburb
- The Latest: Germany: Mounting info of planned stadium attack
- The Latest: No explosives found stadium in northern Germany
Pictures of Pregnant Meghan Markle's Biggest Moments in 2018: Prince Harry Wedding, Royal Tour and More Photos have 319 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.