U.S. A crash between a car and a tanker truck on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey caused the deaths of four people. On Wednesday, around 2:50 a.m. EST, New Jersey State Police troopers responded to a crash between a car and a tanker truck in Berkeley Township, New Jersey, just south of Exit 81. Police confirmed that four people traveling in the car were killed during the collision, but said there were no injuries to the person driving the tanker truck. Officials told WABC that a white Infiniti was traveling on the highway when it slammed into the back of an oil tanker. Video footage captured by WABC showed nearly the entirety of the car crumpled next to the back of the truck, with the driver’s side almost underneath the truck. As of 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday morning, the right lane of the southbound side of the Garden State Parkway near the scene of the crash remained closed to provide room for officers to investigate, according to the 511 traffic systems. The 511 traffic systems first reported the crash at 3:11 a.m. EST and police initially closed both of the right lanes, but were later able to reopen one… Read full this story
- New Jersey troopers pull man from semitruck seconds before explosion, body cam footage shows
- Apocalypse in New Orleans
- Tracy Morgan honors a nurse who cared for him after his crash
- 30+ Injured After Car ‘Deliberately’ Driven Into Germany Carnival Parade
- Three MORE patients test positive for coronavirus after returning from infection hotspots: New cases in Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Hertfordshire bring UK total to 23 as Government ramps up response and tests pass 10,000 mark
- Joe Biden gets a final poll bounce as 14 states vote for Super Tuesday: Former VP cuts into Bernie Sanders' lead in California after dramatic three-day turnaround and endorsements from THREE former rivals
- Mother-of-two dies in hospital after elderly man ploughed car into group outside cafe
- Coronavirus claims NINE lives in just Washington state as it's revealed two deaths happened DAYS earlier than previously known amid fears hospital staff are now infected
- Number of people dead from coronavirus in the U.S. rises to SIX after four new deaths as top infectious disease official warns the spread has reached 'pandemic proportions'
- Even a mobility revolution can’t crack American car culture
New Jersey Garden State Parkway Crash: Multiple Deaths Reported After Car Slams IntoTanker Truck have 378 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.