Watch more in iWant or TFC.tv MANILA — The Philippines’ Catriona Gray, the newly crowned Miss Universe, is coming home. Gray is set to arrive in Manila on Wednesday afternoon, two days after winning the Miss Universe title in Bangkok, Thailand. She is on board a private jet of former Ilocos Sur Governor Chavit Singson. A grand welcome is expected to be given to Gray, the fourth Filipina to win the Miss Universe title. After her visit in Manila, Gray will be based in New York as part of her Miss Universe duties.
- Miss Universe 2019: Who Won the Pageant Crown Last Year?
- Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi Is Crowned Miss Universe 2019
- Miss Universe 2019, Zozibini Tunzi Is The Fashion Inspiration We All Need
- Who is Paweensuda Drouin? Miss Universe Thailand Contestant Is the Odds-On Favorite to Win the Night
- Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray dazzles in strapless metallic gown before handing over title to Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunz
- Miss Universe 2018: Philippines' Catriona Elisa Gray bags crown, India's Nehal Chudasama fails to make it to Top 20
- Olivia Culpo makes a splash in yellow dress as she joins Vanessa Lachey and Ally Brooke at Miss Universe pageant
- Miss Universe contestants put on a colourful display in the swimsuit segment before Miss South Africa is crowned winner and admits 'people with my skin and hair were never considered beautiful growing up'
- Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi crowned Miss Universe 2019; Miss India-Universe Vartika Singh in Top 20
- Miss Myanmar bravely comes out as the first openly gay Miss Universe contestant - even though homosexuality is still punishable with a PRISON sentence in her home country
Miss Universe Catriona Gray is coming home have 272 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.