Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Sports Subscribe Log In Log In Today’s Paper Sports | College Football: Oklahoma Wins Big 12 to State Its Playoff Case Supported by Dec. 2, 2018 5 Oklahoma 39, 9 Texas 27 Kyler Murray threw for 379 yards and three touchdowns as No. 5 Oklahoma beat No. 9 Texas in the Big 12 championship game on Saturday at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Tex., the Sooners avenging their only loss and making their case for a return to the College Football Playoff. Murray, the Heisman Trophy-contending dual-threat quarterback, completed 25 of 34 passes and threw two of his touchdowns to Grant Calcaterra. One of those was an impressive one-handed grab for an 18-yard score on third-and-10 with two minutes left as the Sooners (12-1), No. 5 in the playoff rankings, won their seventh consecutive game. “That catch will live on in Oklahoma history forever,” Coach Lincoln Riley said. “What a play.” Oklahoma is the first team from a Power Five conference to win four consecutive outright conference titles since Florida did so in the SEC in the mid-1990s. “We’re thrilled by the victory,” Riley said. “It’s been a challenging year, which they… Read full this story
- A College Football Post-Season That Can Work
- When Will College Football Have a Playoff?
- College Football - Week 10 - In Just Two Years Nick Saban Has the Crimson Tide No 1 in the Nation
- College Football - Week 7 - Only 10 Undefeated Teams Remain - Oklahoma, Missouri and LSU All Lose
- College Football - AP's Top 25 Welcomes North Carolina, Michigan State, Pittsburgh and Ball State
- College Football - Week 9 - Texas Handles Unbeaten Oklahoma State, and Penn State Whips Ohio State
- College Football - 9 AP Top 25 Teams Lose, 6 to Unranked Teams, USC, Georgia & Florida All Lose
- College Football - 14 Teams Suffer Their First Defeat - Auburn, East Carolina and Oregon All Lose
- College Football - Best Spartan Stop in 8+ Years Propels Michigan State Past Iowa, 16-13
- College Football - The Curse is Now Over - Michigan State Avoids Its Customary Late Season Collapse
College Football: Oklahoma Wins Big 12 to State Its Playoff Case have 330 words, post on www.nytimes.com at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.