VIBE killer Victoria Beckham has given the Spice Girls her blessing as they confirmed The Sun’s world exclusive that the gang will reunite for a massive stadium tour – without her – next summer. At 3pm yesterday Spice mania erupted across social media as Emma Bunton, Geri Horner, Melanie C and Mel B officially reformed as a four in a hilarious spoof news bulletin. They revealed they will embark on their first tour in a decade. As the news emerged, Posh — who bailed on the plans to focus on her fashion business — said: “Being in the Spice Girls was a hugely important part of my life and I wish my girls so much love and fun as they go back on tour. “I know they will put on an amazing show and the fantastic fans — past and present — are going to have a wonderful time.” While she was quick to show her support for the plans — from which Victoria will still rake in millions, as she retains a stake in the group’s image and music rights — the other four didn’t acknowledge her absence. Instead they poked fun at their own diva strops and fallouts…. Read full this story
- 15 Minutes Of Fame With 'We've Got A Fuzzbox And We're Gonna Use It'
- Why Is Dubai Swarmed By Celebrities
- Personal Life of Football Stars
- Top 10 Little Black Dresses of All Time
- What to Expect as a Tourist in China on the Chinese New Year
- Camping Trip To and From Hell Part 2
- The Swedish Royal Family
- Find Your Russian Wife By Yourself - Briefly About Ways
- The Onside Kick Is Dead. Here’s How To Fix It.
Victoria Beckham wishes her fellow Spice Girls the best as she sits out of upcoming tour have 268 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 5, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.