ROBBIE Williams and Ayda Field have revealed their plan to become the “glam” Richard and Judy. The married couple are currently appearing alongside each other as judges on The X Factor – but the stars have now confessed that the ITV singing competition is just the tip of the iceberg. Speaking to The Mirror, 44-year-old Robbie revealed: “We’ve got a few things in the pipeline. “TV is something I’m going to be doing and we will be doing something together. “It’s very exciting. I’ve got at least my next 10 years mapped out.” He then quipped that he and Ayda, who he has been married to for eight years, could be a “glamorous” alternative to Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan, the husband and wife duo who presented ITV’s This Morning together from 1988 until 2001. Earlier this week, 39-year-old Ayda came under fire when she opted to save Robbie’s final X Factor act, Acacia and Aaliyah, during Sunday night’s results show. The duo were in the bottom two alongside Shan Ako, one of the favourites to win the competition. Shan’s mentor, Simon Cowell, and Louis Tomlinson voted to send schoolgirls Acacia and Aaliyah home, with Nile Rodgers – who covered for… Read full this story
- How to have an A-list Christmas on a D-list budget! They've planned parties for William and Kate and made cocktails with Kate Moss... now our experts reveal how to make YOUR Christmas sparkle
- Week 9 fantasy football injury report: Forte, Hyde, Allen backup plans
- CAA Preview: ‘Nova, UNH the favorites in a stacked league
- Timeline of Failed Predictions (Part 1)
- Wolves’ rotation problems have confounded Adelman
- Sunday Wrap: Manning’s reaction, Harvin’s trade — is either surprising?
- Hoffman induction is the first step in reviving Padres Hall of Fame
- Meet the coach: Falcons launch new era with Dan Quinn hiring
- Packers report card: Rodgers’ heroics highlight win
- James Harrison is looking into getting old NFL fines reversed
Robbie Williams and Ayda Field reveal plan to be the ‘glam’ Richard and Judy have 316 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.