HARRY Redknapp could be stitched up by his football enemies during his I’m A Celebrity stint. The footie boss could end up doing all the bushtucker trials as rival fans plot to unite to vote for him each week. Harry has jetted out to Australia to appear on the ITV series and is being paid a reported half a million. He is already the bookies favourite to be eating grubs, covered in spiders and wading through creepy crawlies. The football legend, 71, has already been trolled on Twitter – by his former employers Southampton AND ex-player Rafael van der Vaart. The club took to Twitter to post a hilarious comment ahead of ‘Arry’s upcoming TV appearance. A supporter tweeted: “Oh wait for the Bushtucker Trials, we’ll get you to do every single one.” Another said: “We are now duty bound to repeatedly vote for him for every Bushtucker Trial. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. Who’s up for it?” His stint at the club was steeped in controversy after he bailed on the job half way through a season. But the managerial journeyman has plenty of enemies – having also manged West Ham, Spurs, Portsmouth, QPR and a disastrous stint at… Read full this story
- Harry Redknapp, 74, says wife Sandra wants him to 'slow down' as life gets more hectic
- Harry Redknapp & wife Sandra look unrecognisable in 53-year-old wedding photos
- Jeremy Clarkson crushes Harry Redknapp over Who Wants To Be A Millionaire defeat
- Harry Redknapp breaks silence after son Jamie's incredible baby news
- Celebrity deaths 2020: Famous faces we've lost from Barbara Windsor to Caroline Flack
- I’m A Celebrity 2018 – The NINE stars confirmed for the line-up revealed!
- Vernon Kay says Ant and Dec warned him not to do ‘horrific’ I’m A Celeb in previous years
- How Ali Dia disappeared off face of the earth after becoming Premier League's worst-ever player
- Martin Lewis apologises after becoming target for abuse over England football shirt post
- When does I’m A Celebrity 2018 start and who is joining Holly Willoughby and Dec Donnelly in the jungle line-up?
I’m A Celebrity star Harry Redknapp facing phone vote campaign by football enemies to get him doing every gruesome challenge have 339 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 13, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.