The months and seasons are changing and the weather is getting colder, which can only mean one thing – it will soon be time to cosy up on your sofas to watch a group of celebs getting down and dirty in the jungle. That’s right, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018 is on its way. With Holly Willoughby confirmed to be hosting the show alongside Declan Donnelly as a stand-in for Ant McPartlin, this year is sure to be one to remember. Ant pulled out of the presenting gig – the first time in 16 years – saying he wants to focus on his sobriety after receiving treatment for his drink and drug addictions after being convicted earlier this year of drink-driving. But who will be heading into the jungle? Whispers have been circulating of the contestants who are rumoured to be taking part way before the series’ launches in just a few weeks. Back in August, some of the rumoured names included Geordie Shore’s Aaron Chalmers and politician Nigel Farage, but there are some more that have been added to the list. Here’s some of the most hotly-tipped contenders according to the Mirror Online, as well… Read full this story
- Gigi Hadid's mother Yolanda confirms rumours daughter is expecting a baby with Zayn Malik
- Stacey Dooley sparks engagement rumours with Kevin Clifton amid dinner celebrations
- Ashley Roberts announced as the new Strictly Come Dancing 2018 contestant - details
- 'Sorry!' Brendan Cole hits back amid rumours of rifts with Strictly Come Dancing partners
- Lock Upp Show Confirmed Contestants List With Photos: Kangana Ranaut Show To Have THESE Participants
- Biggins details 'awful' encounter with supermodel Janice Dickinson on I'm A Celebrity
- Laura Anderson confirms romance with cheating Dane Bowers is back on
- 'Wouldn’t bring it up’ Ralf Little clarifies why he can’t confirm Death in Paradise future
- Kimberly Wyatt denies claims of Dancing On Ice backstage rivalries amid rumours
- I’m A Celebrity weight loss: Doctor says celebs may benefit from ‘intermittent fasting'
I'm a Celebrity 2018: The confirmed and rumoured contestants have 327 words, post on www.hulldailymail.co.uk at November 5, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.