The Philadelphia Eagles came into the 2018 season with high expectations, because, you know, they won the Super Bowl last year. Through the first four games, the team got out to a disappointing-but-deserved 2-2 start, and did not look like the powerhouse that they were a year ago. In the second quarter of the season, the Birds still haven’t put it all together, but they are perhaps trending upward due to the stellar play of their outstanding young quarterback. Let’s hand out individual grades at the halfway point of the season, which will be on something of a curve, based on each player’s individual roles and expectations: QB Carson Wentz: Over the last four games, Wentz is 101 of 138 for 1,185 yards (8.6 YPA), 10 TDs, 1 INT, and a QB rating of 120.0. He has also been effective with his legs, rushing 16 times for 71 yards. What he is doing coming off ACL/LCL tears is nothing short of remarkable. If there’s anything to gripe about with Wentz’s play, he did miss some opportunities on the Eagles final drive against the Panthers, and of course there are the fumbles, of which he has had five in the last… Read full this story
- Premier League report cards: From best player to biggest disappointment - how did your club rate?
- Miami Heat player-by-player report card: See grades for Adebayo, Herro, Lowry, Robinson and 13 others
- The mysterious deaths of the white-tailed eagles
- Who has been unmasked so far on "The Masked Singer" Season 7?
- IPL 2022: Rohit Sharma brings curtains down on dismal season with no half-century for the first time
- IPL 2022 Player of the Tournament: Jos Buttler adjudged Most Valuable Player of the Season in IPL 15
- Five dark-horse NFL teams to watch out for in 2022, plus ranking NFL's best sets of offensive triplets
- Eagles 2022 schedule: Predictions, win totals, toughest stretch, opponents, pivotal matchups
- 2022 NFL season: 100 things to know with 100 days until Week 1 kickoff; news, notes and facts for all 32 teams
- Ranking the NFL's best offenses, plus regrading 2019 draft and predicting the Commanders' 2022 record
Eagles report cards through the first half of the season: Offense edition have 332 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at November 5, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.