NEW DELHI: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani took the day off from his busy schedule to seek blessings for his daughter Isha who is tying the knot with the Piramal scion, Anand, next month. The billionaire took a special flight early in the morning from Mumbai for his first visit to the Sri Venkateswara Temple, Tirupati, Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh. After offering prayers and placing the invitation at the deity’s feet, Ambani, along with his younger son Anant, travelled to the Guruvayoor temple in Kerala via his private chopper. He spent 15 minutes at the temple and offered his daughter’s wedding card to the deity. He also sought blessings for the young couple at the Sri Ramanathaswamy temple in Tamil Nadu’s Rameshwaram area. The RIL top boss was also said to be impressed by the temple’s architecture. He donated Rs 55,000 to each temple. Earlier in October, the business tycoon, along with his wife Nita, and mother Kokilaben had visited the Siddhivinayak temple in Mumbai where they had offered the first invite. He had also done a trek to the holy shrines at the Kedarnath-Badrinath temples where he had made an offering as well. Earlier in September, the couple had… Read full this story
- Pooran weds Khushi: It took a funeral for this wedding to happen
- Indian bride's dead father and 5,000 guests to attend Harry Potter-themed metaverse wedding
- Future Retail moves SC to avert defaulter tag
- They Found a Way to Get Married
- In India, a Small Band of Women Risk It All for a Chance to Work
- The Bachelor: Shanae Ankney crashes group date party to spend time with Clayton Echard despite losing
24 hrs, 3 temples: Mukesh Ambani offers wedding invite at Tirupati, Guruvayoor, a fortnight before Isha-Anand nuptials have 271 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.