PUBLISHED: 12:04 03 October 2018 Mike Brooke Artist Adam Dant (left), with Nevio and Anna Pellicci in Pellicci’s caf� in Bethnal Green preparting the East End Trades Guild map. Pictrure: Sarah Ainslie © Sarah Ainslie A hand-dawn map to help east London’s small traders in the run-up to the Christmas shopping spree is being prepared by artist Adam Dant. The deadline for independent businesses to be included in this year’s East End Trades Guild map is October 22.The guild which launched a ‘Spacehive’ crowdfunding recruitment drive this week is distributing 30,000 copies on ‘Small Business Saturday’ in December.The crowdfunding has reached 60 per cent in its first week, with new members being signed up in the fight for fair rents and rates and winning concessions for railway arches from TfL and Network Rail.“The guild has given me confidence to take on Network Rail to fight their outrageous rent rises,” Guardians of the Arches campaigner Leni Jones said. “It has opened up collective power, where real people are taking back control of their circumstances.”The Guild’s 250 members have also launched an ‘Affordable Workspace Manifesto’ with information on commercial rents for a new app being designed to “create a level playing field”… Read full this story
- Small Business Saturday 2019: Westborough Businesses
- Small Business Saturday 2019: Where To Shop In Havre de Grace
- Shop Small In Seal Beach On Small Business Saturday: 2019
- Shop Small In Newport Beach On Small Business Saturday: 2019
- Shop Small In Laguna Beach On Small Business Saturday: 2019
- Shop Small In San Clemente On Small Business Saturday: 2019
- Shop Small Near Aliso Viejo On Small Business Saturday: 2019
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- How Do I Create a Business Plan?
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DEC. 4
Small business put on the map by East End Trades Guild fighting for fair rents have 277 words, post on www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.