Which bank offers the best account for foreigners living in France? Our readers chose Britline, a branch of Credit Agricole Normandie, as the bank account of choice for foreigners in France. What is Britline? Britline is an online English speaking French Banking service for people resident in France, the UK and Ireland. It’s slogan is “French banking, English thinking” and the idea is to simplify banking in France for people who would rather not deal with their financial affairs in French. Britline’s headquarters is in Caen in Normandy and was founded in 1999. The majority of its customer service agents are British and many of its 60,000 clients are based in the areas most popular with Brits in France, such as Brittany, Normandy and the south west, according to a Britline spokesperson. Unlike some other French bank accounts you can open an account with Britline online before arriving in France. Why is it so popular? Britline clients said that the staff were helpful, that they appreciated being able to deal with their French finances in English and said the bank’s services were of a high standard. Brian Smith, a… Read full this story
- Woman kept $50,000 banked into her account from love scam
- Best savings rates: Fixed-rate accounts
- France gears up for new asset sales
- Best frequent flyer programs in 2019: Are they still worth it?
- Best savings rates: General savings - easy access online and branch
- The best time to start saving money is the same, no matter what you’re planning to buy
- Best savings rates - National Savings
- Take account of your bank accounts
- Had an unhappy banking experience? Don’t be afraid to complain
- A business account makes good business sense
Readers' tips: Which bank offers the best account for foreigners in France? have 276 words, post on www.thelocal.fr at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.