Viral Tonga Olympic flag bearer Pita Taufatofua was very much a part of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘s two-day visit to the Polynesian kingdom this week. So much so that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex wore the traditional Tongan garb that Taufatofua made famous at the Rio Olympic Opening Ceremony. “Harry and Meghan making my Olympic outfit look good!” was posted on Taufatofua’s social media. Taufatofua was in the background of images of the royal couple inspecting the dress. Taufatofua said on social media that he met them. The 34-year-old has said he plans a Tokyo 2020 Olympic run in a new sport aligned with water, but he has not revealed what the sport is. He also guaranteed that he will earn a medal in Tokyo should he qualify. Taufatofua became a viral hit for his shirtless, oiled-up debut at the Rio Opening Ceremony, then lost in the first round via mercy rule in the taekwondo tournament. He made a quixotic bid to qualify for the PyeongChang Winter Games in cross-country skiing — and accomplished the feat, barely, in a sport that has lenient requirements for nations with a lack of winter sports depth. Taufatofua finished 114th out of 116 in his 15km… Read full this story
- Is this where Prince Harry & Meghan Markle have escaped to after the royal wedding?
- Meghan Markle wears £135 ‘evil eye’ pendant signifying ‘protection from negative vibes’ during video call
- Inside the Unique Little World Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Creating for Son Archie
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'renting LA mansion next door to Sir Elton John'
- Secrets of Meghan Markle's glowing Zoom look: Duchess opted for brushed brows, a 'juicy' lipgloss and a 'wedding day' finish
- Prince Harry Launches First Big Project Since Royal Exit
- Meghan Markle to give first TV interview since royal exit next week
- 'Boy beat!' Meghan Markle's favorite beauty pro Daniel Martin does a 'no-makeup makeup' tutorial for GUYS 'who want natural looking skin for camera and real life'
- Meghan Markle’s perfect Zoom look is down to 5 simple make-up tricks you can do at home
- EXCLUSIVE: 'After the camera stops, she's not the most friendly.' Meghan Markle had strict rules not to shoot her funky FEET, videographer reveals and was already called a 'princess' for her 'diva' behavior
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wear Tonga flag bearer’s Olympic outfit have 375 words, post on olympics.nbcsports.com at October 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.