ANT McPartlin’s wife Lisa Armstrong was granted a divorce in just 30 seconds on Monday over the I’m A Celeb star’s adultery and because he was “intolerable to live with”. Divorce is undoubtedly a difficult, heartbreaking time for any couple, but former WAG Lizzie Cundy – who split from husband Jason in 2010 – believes Lisa’s rumoured £31 million settlement should help soften the blow. Lizzie, 48, who was married to her childhood sweetheart for 19 years, told Fabulous Online: ”Getting that piece of paper that says your marriage is really over is a poignant moment – but it’s the moment you have to move on. “My heart goes out to Lisa. Divorce is tough but with a rumoured £31 million now in the bank it’s time for her to have fun and to start a new chapter of her life, a new adventure. She could buy anything she wanted. “I know Lisa, she’s not a flashy type of person, but if that were me, I’d pour as much as I could into property and I wouldn’t be surprised if Lisa did the same and of course, get a vibrator!” Here, Lizzie recommends what Lisa could splash her cash on… 1. The World’s… Read full this story
- Best Buy won’t let customers buy the iPhone X outright in response to complaints that it charged a $100 fee
- Unlike Netflix, HBO won’t let big data decide which TV shows it makes — here’s why
- Disney buying much of Fox, will help it compete with Netflix
- 5 tips to buying your first resale HDB home nobody told you about
- Let’s Volt in!
- Yahoo has caved to the man who wants Marissa Mayer fired — here’s what happens next
- A man of letters; a father of journalists
- Sony made an $800 phone with extravagant features you won’t find in any iPhone or Galaxy phone — here’s what it’s like
- Steve Jobs had a spiritual adviser — here’s what it was like the first time they met
- These are the 8 easiest ways to earn money in ‘No Man’s Sky’
Lisa Armstrong, THIS is what you should buy with your £31million – and it won’t let you down like a man! have 341 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.