This satellite image made available by NOAA shows Hurricane Michael, center, in the Gulf of Mexico. (NOAA via AP) Welcome to FOX News First. Not signed up yet? Click here. Hurricane Michael strengthened into a ‘monster’ Category 4 storm early Wednesday as it continued to bear down on the Florida Panhandle Nikki Haley has announced she is resigning as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, and President Trump says he has narrowed down his list of potential successors to five candidates In a TV interview Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said Democrats can’t be civil with Republicans, as GOP lawmakers are increasingly targeted by violent, radical leftists In an interview with FOX Business, Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn broke her silence on Taylor Swift’s political jab against her FOX Nation revealed its programming lineup for subscribers when streaming service launches later this year THE LEAD STORY – PREPARING FOR MICHAEL’S ONSLAUGHT: Hurricane Michael was upgraded to “an extremely dangerous” Category 4 storm early Wednesday as it continued its approach toward the Florida Panhandle, forecasters said … The storm’s winds have increased to about 130 mph with higher gusts, the National Hurricane Center said. The agency said it is possible the storm could… Read full this story
- 'Monster' Hurricane Michael to hit Florida
- Why Did Nikki Haley Unexpectedly Resign as UN Ambassador?
- Florida braces for rapidly strengthening Hurricane Michael
- Hurricane Michael strengthens to category 2
- Nikki Haley Leaves The UN: What To Know And What Comes Next
- Haley White House rumours; IMF warns Italy; Virgin Galactic go
- On the Eve of Destruction? UN Scientists Sound Alarm
- Villagers' 'landmark' bid to save school
- Your long-life kitchen appliance stories
- Novichok suspect traced to tiny village
FOX NEWS FIRST: Panhandle braces for 'monster' Hurricane Michael; Speculation about Nikki Haley's successor have 272 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.