IT’S only day three of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal tour and the Duchess of Sussex has already wowed us with several stunning outfits. While the 37-year-old seems to repeatedly nail the effortless look, it turns out a lot more preparation goes into Meghan’s wardrobe than you might think. From a khaki Brandon Maxwell midi dress worth £1,728 to a £110 checked blazer by best pal Serena Williams, the Duchess has already treated us to some serious fashion inspo’. And now, former royal lady’s maid Alicia Healey has revealed just how much prep goes into Meghan’s royal tour ensembles, explaining there can be up to three outfit changes per day. “New outfits will probably have to be tailor-made, so this would require plenty of time,” Healey told 9Honey. “There would be at least two, maybe three outfit changes per day, so outfits would need to be considered in advance, specific to each engagement, and back-ups would be a good idea in case of any accidental spillages on clothes, or any freak weather conditions.” Meghan Markle lovingly holds brolly over Prince Harry as downpour soaks Oz picnic Healey also explained wearing local designers is important. “It’s a good opportunity to improve… Read full this story
- Backups for every piece and detailed plans well in advance: What to expect from Meghan Markle's first tour wardrobe
- The Meghan Markle effect: How Australian fashion brands are enjoying massive sales spikes and a 3000 per cent increase in traffic to their sites after the Duchess wore their clothes
- The Meghan Markle effect continues! Local denim brand the Duchess wore on her Australian tour last year opens a new factory overseas after receiving the royal's approval
- Meghan Markle pairs $3,873 Stella McCartney midi dress with traditional accessories from New Zealand as she wows on the final day of the royal tour
- A brand new look in minutes! Meghan Markle swaps wellington boots for stilettos as she stuns in a $6,464 outfit at charity opening in Auckland
- The touching tribute Meghan Markle paid to her mother-in-law, Princess Diana - after saying 'she's a part of this with us'
- Meghan masters the art of the tour wardrobe! Pregnant Duchess pulls off her first flawless costume change as she swaps her white dress for green Brandon Maxwell in Sydney - after fans CRASHED the Karen Gee site in search of the royal's look
- Meghan's capsule shoe collection! How the pregnant duchess repeats heels by go-to designers including Aquazzura and Manolo Blahnik to finish her royal tour outfits
- ‘I’m going to get my wife to say hello!’ Harry introduces Meghan to Australian war widow, 98, as he meets her for the third time and shares a cuddle after she stole a cheeky kiss on his previous visits
- Feeling all white! Duchess of Sussex wears butterfly earrings that once belonged to Princess Diana as she shows off the hint of a bump in stylish £1,000 dress by Australian designer Karen Gee
Former royal maid reveals how Meghan Markle’s outfits have been chosen for the tour, including backups for EVERY piece have 483 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.