2019 Fiat 500 Abarth first drive “Fiat’s diminutive hot hatch delivers style and track capability, but a lack of substantial updates sees it falling short in other areas.” Nice turbocharged, four-cylinder growl Sharp design Affordable track capability Cramped interior Lackluster infotainment With a few lapping sessions already under our belt, we decided that, this time around, we were really going to wring this thing out for all it was worth. Coming out of the sweeping, 20-degree banked bowl that comprises turn eight, we mashed the throttle to the floor. The tires gave a cry of protest as we teased the limits of grip, and the engine snarled as it quickly approached its redline. Corner exit in the rear-view, we glanced at the speedometer as we grabbed for fourth gear: 68 miles per hour. In an era where 700 horsepower has become commonplace, the Fiat 500 Abarth serves as a reminder that “slow car fast” can often provide the kinds of thrills that many assume are reserved for high-dollar performance machines. When we returned to the pits, our palms were just as sweaty as they were a few weeks before when we tore around Autódromo do Estoril in the Lamborghini Aventador… Read full this story
- Amazon Echo, Google Nest and all the best smart home gifts of 2019
- Drivers ready for pressure-packed Indianapolis 500
- Khari Biscuit movie review: This Vedashree Khadilkar, Adarsh Kadam’s film has the basic energy and fun element for the kids
- PS Plus November 2019: Free PS4 Games Announced
- What's New On Netflix: September 2019
- Death Stranding's Review Embargo Is Up
- Weekend Movie Review: 'It Chapter Two' And 'Strange But True'
- Wheldon wins on final turn of Indy 500
- From any angle, Daytona 500’s a gas!
- Rams Review: Week 7
2019 Fiat 500 Abarth first drive review have 288 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.