Ambrosia—the startup that injects the plasma of young people into those 35 and older—is looking to open up shop in New York City. Chief operating officer David Cavalier told Gizmodo in an email that the company is looking at “several possible locations in Manhattan” and hopes to open up the clinic by the end of the year. Ambrosia also plans to open up clinics “in other major markets in the northeast and the rest of the US,” said Cavalier, who added that “there is a chance” the New York City clinic’s opening won’t happen until the first quarter of 2019. Ambrosia shares its name with the mythical food associated with immortality. To date, the company has run clinical trials, which involved injecting the blood of young individuals into older adults in an attempt to fight the “symptoms” of aging, according to CNBC. Ambrosia’s trial treatments cost $8,000 for two liters of blood, but Cavalier stated that the company doesn’t yet have a set price for its New York City clinic. So far, Business Insider reports, Ambrosia has received about 100 inquiries regarding treatment in the last week since it updated its website. Nearly 150 patients aged 35 to 92 have… Read full this story
- US Soccer Federation celebrates 100th anniversary in New York City
- The Black Lives Matter Protests In New York City Have Slowed Down. The NYPD Hasn’t.
- 'He should be ashamed of himself': Cuomo slams 'bully' Trump for threatening to withhold vaccine from New York until governor admits it's safe and says real reason president is angry is criminal probes
- Two big reasons S.F. has the lowest COVID death rate among major U.S. cities
- China's Qingdao Covid cluster traced back to two dock workers, officials say
- Pfizer claims its shot has milder side effects than Oxford's: US firm says volunteers in vaccine trials have had only 'moderate' symptoms like chills and aches
- Joe Biden makes his first gaffe as president-elect by saying '230 million thousand' Americans have died during the COVID pandemic
- Disney+ Originals and Hotstar Premium new releases: ‘Mrs America’, ‘Run’, ‘Bad Education’ and more
- As schools shut across the US, Europe made it a mission to keep them open
- Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine is looking 90% effective
The Startup That'll Inject You With Young Blood Says It's Opening a Clinic In New York City have 364 words, post on gizmodo.com at September 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.