Nancy Vienneau Special to Nashville Tennessean / USA TODAY NETWORK — TENNESSEE Published 1:00 PM EST Feb 5, 2019 Bourbon Steak Nashville, created by renowned chef Michael Mina, and one of 40 restaurants in the Mina Group, is more than a high-end steakhouse. It is a high-end dining experience. When you step off the elevator at the 34th floor of the JW Marriott and into the reception area for Bourbon Steak, you’ll feel enthralled. It’s not just the modern dining room — refined yet relaxed, the curved walls of glass or the bustling bar where lounge seating seems to touch the sky. It’s the backdrop: the expansive, unparalleled views of Nashville, at night our own beckoning City of Lights. DOWNLOAD THE APP: Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile device – for free Compliments of the kitchen Settle in with a cocktail; there are classics and corresponding “rebellious” versions, each artfully crafted. Soon you’ll receive a complimentary amuse-bouche; instead of bread service, it’s duck-fat fries service. The perfectly cut and cooked potatoes, their toothsome crunch yielding fluffy interiors, are delivered in a trio of flavors — truffle, fines herbs and dill pickle, each with corresponding sauces. These could easily rank as the best fries you’ve… Read full this story
- This Fenway food hall brings high-end dining to the masses
- Ron Lahody's vision for downtown steakhouse: High-end, 'comparable to Ruth's Chris'
- Oak Table offers high-end, down-home food
- The 50 best restaurants in Wales in 2018
- Phantom Gourmet: Great 8 Restaurants Worth The Splurge
- Outdoor adventures, music, restaurants, museums, fun all meet in Mobile, Alabama
- Australia's top restaurants by state for 2018
- Restaurant made changes, you really should try it out now
- Steven brothers opening a restaurant in fancy new East Douglas development
- My mission to ruin a $250 Wagyu steak nearly destroyed my family
Restaurants: Bourbon Steak Nashville offers sumptuous, high-end dining have 290 words, post on eu.tennessean.com at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.