ALL OF A SUDDEN, out of seemingly nowhere, it seems like Republicans are gently steering BRETT KAVANAUGH’S Supreme Court nomination back on track.REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS are at a stalemate. Senate Republicans offered Christine Blasey Ford the chance to testify publicly or privately, but her lawyer said that first the FBI should investigate the three-decade-old sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh.FORD’S ATTORNEY SENT THIS LETTER TO THE COMMITTEE … “In the 36 hours since her name became public, Dr. Ford has received a stunning amount of support from her community and from fellow citizens across our country. “At the same time, however, her worst fears have materialized. She has been the target of vicious harassment and even death threats. As a result of these kind of threats, her family was forced to relocate out of their home. Her email has been hacked, and she has been impersonated online. “While Dr. Ford’s life was being turned upside down, you and your staff scheduled a public hearing for her to testify at the same table as Judge Kavanaugh in front of two dozen U.S. Senators on national television to relive this traumatic and harrowing incident. The hearing was scheduled for six short days from… Read full this story
- The Trade Vote Reignited the War Within the House GOP
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Airbnb - Markets expected to plunge amid partisan squabbling
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Airbnb - Trump, Dems close in on deal
- Biden looks to quarantine Bernie for good
- Meet the Leaders of the Trump Resistance
- Sources: Lindsey Graham Uses China’s Disease Crisis to Deliver Green Cards to Wealthy Chinese
- Donald Trump Will Hold An Ohio Rally The Day Before The Midterms. The Republican Candidate For Governor There Is A Maybe.
- Everything That’s Happened in the Sony Leak Scandal
POLITICO Playbook: GOP pushing Kavanaugh nom back on track have 302 words, post on www.politico.com at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.