SHANKSVILLE: President Donald Trump paid tribute on Tuesday (Sep 11) to the “heroes” who fought back against hijackers on Sep 11, 2001, vowing he would do whatever it takes to keep America safe. Under a gray sky in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, Trump praised the courage of the 40 men and women aboard Flight 93 who rushed the four hijackers who had seized control of the plane and diverted it towards Washington. “The passengers and crew members came together, took a vote, and they decided to act,” Trump said. “They attacked the enemy. They fought until the very end. And they stopped the forces of terror and defeated this wicked, horrible evil plan”. He said the “brave patriots turned the tide on our nation’s enemies and joined the immortal ranks of American heroes”. After calling their loved ones to say final farewells, many passengers aboard Flight 93 are believed to have charged the hijackers and prevented the plane from striking the US capital. The plane crashed into a field in rural Shanksville, where a permanent memorial called the “Tower of Voices” has been erected. “This memorial is now a message to the world. America will never, ever submit to tyranny,” Trump said,… Read full this story
- How Easy It Is To Forget 9-11
- The Love Story That Emerged From September 11 - A Love Story About Reaching Your God Given Potential
- A Martial Artist's View of The Film: "United 93"
- 9-11, 2001
- Movie Review - United 93 (2006), Part 2
- Movie Review - United 93 (2006), Part 1
- Sirius Remembers September 11 in 2005 with Commemorative Events
- PlayStation VR Anniversary Sale: Now's Your Chance To Save Big On VR Games
- September Morning's Blue Sky Shattered
- The Day the World Changed!
On 9-11 anniversary, Trump salutes 'heroes' of Flight 93 have 268 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.