SINGAPORE: A man who was arrested earlier this week for allegedly molesting six girls at Hougang Swimming Complex was charged on Wednesday (Sep 26) with molesting one of the victims. Job Mathew Panakkal, a 36-year-old Indian national, was accused of using criminal force on a 13-year-old girl at the swimming complex on Sep 12. According to the charge sheet, he allegedly stretched his hand and touched her right thigh while swimming past her, intending to outrage her modesty. He was charged with one count of using criminal force with the intent to outrage modesty, which carries a penalty of up to five years’ jail, a fine, caning, or a combination of these punishments. The police said in a media release on Tuesday that Panakkal was identified and arrested in Hougang Avenue 2 on Monday. He will be back in court next month.
- Paedophile who told police he saw 13-year-old girls as ‘little flirts’ spared jail
- 13-year-old girl is charged after abandoned Glasgow school is gutted by fire
- Suspect in fatal shooting of 13-year-old girl being sought
- Former Coronation Street director accused of ‘grooming a 13-year-old girl online’
- Pervert snared by paedophile hunter posing as 13-year-old girl
- Urgent search for missing 13-year-old girl Serena Alexander-Benson from Wimbledon who vanished on her way to school
- Urgent search for missing 13-year-old girl who vanished on her way to school
- Urgent search for missing 13-year-old girl Serena McAlister from New Malden who vanished on her way to school
- Urgent search for missing 13-year-old girl Serena Alexander-Benson from New Malden who vanished on her way to school
- Man, 24, arrested on suspicion of murder after 13-year-old girl's body found in woodland in Southampton
Man charged with molesting 13-year-old girl at Hougang Swimming Complex have 267 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.