Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Subscribe Log In Feature For Mets fans, the broadcast trio have figured out how to do the impossible: make baseball fun again. From left: Gary Cohen, Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez in the broadcast booth in August. Credit Credit Dolly Faibyshev/Redux, for The New York Times Supported by ByDevin Gordon Sept. 25, 2018 ‘Look at my foot,” Keith Hernandez said. The air in the Mets’ broadcast booth was a swamp — July in Flushing — and it hadn’t budged in three innings. At this point, it was only technically air. The Mets were opening what should have been an important series against a division rival, the Washington Nationals, but it hadn’t worked out that way. The Nats were underperforming, as they do, and the Mets were Metsing away another season at their usual velocity. Keith had kicked off his burgundy leather driving moccasins in the top of the fourth, and during the break between innings, he rested his bare left foot on Ron Darling’s chair while Ron ran to the press cafeteria to refill his iced green tea. An impressive scar, thick and maybe two inches long, ran down the base… Read full this story
- Major League Baseball change could put future of Colorado Springs baseball in doubt
- Double play: Intel to stream Major League Baseball games in VR
- Real hits Major League Baseball with lawsuit
- Major League Baseball umpire probed over impeachment 'civil war threat'
- Minor leagues have big problem: MLB says improve facilities to meet major league standards
- M.L.B. Said to Be Pushing for Overhaul of Minor Leagues
- The Best Way To See America Is To Visit Every Last Minor League Ballpark
- Amid talks, MLB proposes eliminating some minor league teams
- Proposed minor league overhaul raises questions about future of Colorado Springs baseball
- 5 things to know about new Red Sox chief of baseball operations Chaim Bloom
Major League Baseball According to Gary Keith and Ron have 311 words, post on www.nytimes.com at September 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.