Bill Bender @BillBender92 Updated at 9:25 a.m. ET Updated at 9:25 a.m. ET Week 2 of the college football season is in the books, and the power houses flexed their muscle. Alabama and Ohio State are putting up an absurd amount of points. Georgia and Clemson passed big road tests. Oklahoma will have to weather the loss of Rodney Anderson. MORE: Week 2 highlights, scores While the top five teams enjoyed wins, there were several more overreactions worth looking at after Week 2. Here’s what we’re buying — and selling: Georgia = SEC East champs! BUY. The Bulldogs took command of the SEC East race with a commanding 41-17 victory against South Carolina. Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt are the only other remaining unbeatens in the division, and the Bulldogs will be double-digit favorites in all of those games. Crossover games against LSU and Auburn won’t be easy, but Kirby Smart has a team that showed it’s capable of winning in hostile road environments. We just don’t see Georgia slipping up more than once on the way back to Atlanta in its SEC championship defense. SEC West = Best division BUY. It starts with Alabama, but Texas A&M showed more in a 28-26 loss to… Read full this story
- College football betting, Week 2: Alabama makes a rare trip to Texas, plus five other top picks
- College football games, Week 2: Quinn Ewers takes crack at Texas turnaround, Alabama aims to wreck freshman QB
- College football games, Week 1: Utah aims to make statement as favorite vs. Florida in The Swamp
- Georgia vs. Oregon odds, prediction, spread: 2022 college football picks, Week 1 bets from model on 45-32 run
- Penn State vs. Purdue odds, spread: 2022 college football picks, Week 1 predictions by model on 45-32 run
- Penn State vs. Purdue odds, spread: 2022 college football picks, Week 1 predictions from model on 45-32 run
- College Football 2022 Week 1 Odds, Picks And Top 25 Betting Report
- Ohio State vs. Notre Dame odds, line: 2022 college football picks, Week 1 predictions by model on 45-32 run
- College football scores, rankings, highlights: Alabama, USC, Oklahoma cruise to dominant Week 1 wins
- College football preview: Who will win the national championship in 2022?
College football's biggest Week 2 overreactions: Alabama leads nation's top division have 346 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at September 9, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.