Over the following pages, we will look at daily habits, food, relationships, technology, sleep, financial matters, work, connecting to nature, and much more. As you read through my short tips, you might even recognise what I like to call ‘blind spots’ – areas you didn’t even realise were causing you stress and tension. Look upon these as a gift, because once you know more, you can do better. There is absolutely no one alive today with no stress, so before you read this, I ask you to consider these questions: is there something in your life that is causing you stress, anxiety or leading you down a negative emotional path? Maybe you could turn your most painful issue into your biggest inspiration, leading to massive personal growth and a reduction in stress? So what is stress? Well, basically, it is being here but wanting to be there! Think about it – your life now wants to be in the promised land, in the future, where the grass is greener and life is problem-free. OK, now back to the real world, where all we have is the present moment (more on this in the mindfulness section). When you are experiencing stress,… Read full this story
- Here’s a simple way to increase voter registration: Have landlords give new renters the forms
- 3 simple ways to stop being a perfectionist and become more productive
- Let there be light: 10 simple ways to brighten your home – from pale pink walls to changing bulbs
- Can’t Seem To Get Sleep While Pregnant? Read About Pregnancy Insomnia & Ways To Manage It
- Fitbit's latest smartwatch can sense when you're stressed and tracks your heart rate 24/7 - as the company reveals which activity Australians couldn't get enough of in lockdown
- Alcohol consumption common coping response to stress during Covid-19: Study
- From (Heated) Pillows to Probiotics, We Tested 10 New Ways to Bust Your Bad Mood
- ALISON BOSHOFF: He's filmed half of blockbuster sequel Fantastic Beasts 3, but with his reputation wrecked, Johnny Depp is condemned to walk the plank in Hollywood
- Should professors be more lenient with assignments due to stress and anxiety?
- 'It's like being in a movie theater. The sound is outstanding and clear!' These top-rated Bose headphones are reduced by $100 on Amazon
Alison Canavan's 100 simple ways to manage stress have 367 words, post on www.independent.ie at September 3, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.