Guest post from René van der Hoofd Alex Guba, a maintainer of City of Zion, dubbed Joshua Chen the “Crypto-Priest.” As a youth minister in Taiwan, Josh spends his days working with the youth on professional development, interpersonal skills, and community engagement in the southern city of Tainan. A former developer, Josh spent 15 years in computer and software development prior to following his call to ministry. But in 2017, an old friend came calling.Andrew Thornhill, co-founder of Spotcoin and Josh’s friend, tugged him back into the world of developers. Thornhill and the Spotcoin team were launching a new business, backed by the NEO blockchain and smart contract. Drawn in by the adaptability and universality of NEO, an interconnected partnership emerged. Spotcoin wanted to give back to the NEO community. Josh possessed the developer skills, interpersonal relationships, and desire to build community. He was the perfect addition to the Spotcoin team and Thornhill recruited him to the role of Community Development Manager. The role was two-fold: mentor up-and-coming developers and assist the NEO development projects. NEO and City of Zion launched the NEO Sharp project. On May 5, 2018, City of Zion released their “April Report” that detailed the overarching goal… Read full this story
- Anger and confusion as crypto traders lose thousands in 'flash crash' on $US54 billion exchange
- Here's how the brutal crypto sell-off has affected the market beyond bitcoin
- A Goldman Sachs trader just named CEO of a crypto firm's Japanese outpost explains why he's not scared of regulators
- The future 50: the rising music stars to look out for
- The crypto company which lured away CBA's finance chief just raised $4 billion
- The crypto company that lured away CBA's finance chief just raised $4 billion in a record-breaking ICO
- Can Cryptocurrencies Survive the Start of Government Regulation?
- Sins of the fathers: sexual abuse at a Catholic order
- Spring sees cryptocurrencies jostling for space
- Bitcoin is in its death throes, again
Spotcoin’s Crypto Priest and the Future of NEO Sharp have 311 words, post on irishtechnews.ie at August 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.