Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn NASCAR star Kurt Busch’s Ford GT Dream Cruiser Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Buy Photo Kurt Busch #41 chose to wrap his Ford GT in the same Monster Energy livery as his NASCAR Ford Fusion. The NASCAR star is fourth in the championship standings going into Bristol this weekend. Henry Payne, The Detroit News Buy Photo Fullscreen Kurt Busch’s wife, Ashley, surprised him with the car’s delivery in March, 2018. The car was originally gray with an orange stripe – but the couple agreed to get it wrapped in Busch’s signature, #41 NASCAR livery. Courtesy Kurt Busch Fullscreen Kurt Busch with his new toy, a 2018 Ford GT, at Michigan International Speedway, August 11. Busch can’t stay for the Woodward Dream Cruise – but his car will be on display at Duggan’s restaurant north of 13 Mile. Courtesy HAROLD HINSON, HHP/HAROLD HINSON Fullscreen Buy Photo The Ford GT is based on the Ford GT LeMans race car. Only 1,000 will be made – 250 a year – for clients like Kurt Busch who have to prove they are good ambassadors for the car before buying. Henry Payne, The Detroit News… Read full this story
- Busch Can't Catch a Break
- Ford Fusion Hybrid Sets World Record - Check Out the Truly Fuel Friendly Car
- Ford pops up from election exile but won’t be drawn into a scrap with Trudeau
- ‘My childhood dream of working in a franchise like Star Wars or Amar Chitra Katha has come true through Baahubali’
- Merits of Winner Take All Approach in NASCAR
- Why Kyle Busch is Great For NASCAR
- Armageddon Day in NASCAR?
- NASCAR Supernovas - Junior and Busch
- NASCAR's Out-Of-Bounds Rule Strikes Again At Talladega
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr gets 2020 NASCAR Cup Series lifeline with JTG
NASCAR star Busch's Ford GT Dream Cruiser have 298 words, post on www.detroitnews.com at August 14, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.