On July 27th, the Vietnam Surgical Association in collaboration with the Vietnam Medical Equipment Association organized a workshop titled “Hybrid OR – Total Solution” with co-organizers Nhat Minh Medical JSC, Karl Storz, Siemens Healthineers and Isofh Technology Limited. The event was attended by over 200 delegates comprising of representatives from the Municipal Government, MOH leaders, Heads of Hospitals and Medical Departments.Mr. Nguyen Viet Tien, Vice Minister of Health, spoke at the workshop. (Photo: Siemens)Hybrid OR is an operation room that integrates advanced diagnosis, intervention and surgical devices all in one surgical area. This integration makes endoscopy and less invasive intervention easier and safer for all medical specialties. Owing to the new generation of endoscopes, surgery is ensured to be of the best quality possible, which will help to provide images of the interior of the body in different angles.Diagnostic imaging equipment such as sliding CT or robotic angiography systems is also equipped with 3D imaging technology. Moreover, the Hybrid OR helps reduce time and negative risks such as infection during patient transfers from the Radiology Department to the OR. This is necessary for medical specialties like cardiology, trauma, orthopedic, neuro, lithotripsy and oncology.Being known as a leading company working in… Read full this story
- These are the talents nominated for Derby's theatre awards
- Phoenix Theatre rises from the ashes
- A Back to the Future musical is coming to the North West
- Coral Browne: This F***ing Lady at King's Head Theatre review
- Back to the Future The Musical presale tickets go on sale today
- REVIEW: Annie at the Empire Theatre Liverpool
- Starved Review at Hope Theatre
- Wife, Kiln Theatre, Review
- Latest news on the reopening of the Assembly Rooms
- Should the refurbished Assembly Rooms get a new name?
HYBRID Operation Room – The Future Surgical Theatre have 289 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at July 30, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.