The information was released at a meeting between Deputy Defence Minister Sen. Lt. Gen. Nguyen Chi Vinh and UK Ambassador to Vietnam Gareth Ward in Hanoi on August 17. At the meeting, both sides agreed that defence cooperation between the countries has been growing steadily especially in terms of delegation exchange, training, and participation in the UN peacekeeping force. Deputy Minister Vinh spoke of his appreciation for the UK’s effective support for Vietnam’s preparations for dispatching the level-2 field hospital to South Sudan. He suggested the UK continue giving Vietnam advice on the deployment of sappers to UN peacekeeping missions and enhance cooperation in defence industry. The two sides concurred to intensify reciprocal visits at all levels, improve cooperation mechanisms, offer mutual support at multilateral forums, and promoting foreign language training for their military personnel toward a goal of elevating bilateral defence ties to a higher level and translating it into a pillar of their strategic partnership in future.
- SETDA Honors Jillian Balow, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Wyoming with 2017 State Policy Maker of the Year Award
- Lucille Ball thought television went 'downhill' in her later years, book claims
- Graham: Even in her later years, Aretha stayed current
- Oregon man arrested after setting 69-year-old stranger on fire at Denny’s
- ICE protesters set up camp outside Centennial field office
- A Foreign Policy for the Common Citizen
- Time for Evolution in US Cuba Policy
- He left 'this world in a better condition than he found it': 100 Years of Heroes
- Ring in 2018 with music at these Austin New Year’s Eve shows
- Climate Change Takes Centre Stage As UN Holds July Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Dialogue
First Vietnam,UK defence policy dialogue set for later this year have 273 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.