Funbag Time for your weekly edition of the Deadspin Funbag. Got something on your mind? [Email the Funbag](mailto:[email protected]). Joe: You walk into your house and see your friends and family gathered for an intervention. What would the subject of the intervention have to be where you’d immediately be like “yeaaaa this makes sense.” It would have to be either for boozing or for phone use. Like I have definitely had my own children tell me to put my phone away, which is as sure a sign of a problem as you’ll ever get. They’re supposed to be the tech-addled generation, but I’m the one sneaking a look at Twitter any time they’ve got their heads turned. And you would think that being called out by my own kids would be enough to chasten me. You would think a Cat Stevens lullaby would start playing in my head and I would drop to my knees, tears streaming down my cheeks, begging for forgiveness from my own flesh and blood. That does not happen. I definitely try to sneak another look five seconds later. I also have gotten hooked on indescribably lame phone games. Like, I downloaded this one game called Solitaire… Read full this story
- A guide to the financial, social, and emotional support available to families of children with special needs
- Jill Biden and the Duchess of Cambridge: This is what our kids deserve
- Uber and Lyft drivers call for federal intervention in their gig worker labor fight
- Government intervention ‘not needed’ on working from home
- How CBN’s 120bn intervention is pushing power sector growth – Stakeholders
- Ultra-expensive medicine a desperate need for thousands of babies around the world
- Telehealth and Maternal Mental Health Needs
- Fears anorexic patients aren't getting the help they need
- Electricity Consumers praise CBN for N120bn power intervention
- What is Adar Poonawalla up to?
Everyone Needs An Intervention For Something. What's Yours? have 310 words, post on adequateman.deadspin.com at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.