Conference seeks ways for investment promotion in Quang Binh An investment promotion conference in the central province of Quang Binh was convened on August 28, focusing on presentations of the province’s potential and investment opportunities. Present at the conference were Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and more than 800 delegates from among the leaders of ministries and departments, along with representatives of embassies, Lao provinces, commercial banks, associations, international organizations and businesses. Participating domestic and foreign organizations and businesses, through the conference, discussed investment and trade opportunities with local authorities. The event is expected to serve as a platform for the handing over of investment registration certificates and cooperation deals to 66 projects with a combined registered capital of US$7.34 billion. Earlier, the provincial People’s Committee held a series of sideline activities, including investment promotion conferences in the Philippines and Singapore and a meeting with potential investors in Hanoi. According to Tran Tien Dung, vice chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, many investors see Quang Binh as a potential destination for their investment projects and many of which have already been underway in the locality. A great deal of local effort has been taken to introduce incentive policies so as… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 10
- Wednesday evening UK news briefing: Sussexes call claims broadcast by BBC about Lilibet name 'defamatory'
- Govt hikes DA after to 28% effective July 1
- Today’s coronavirus news: North York General postponing non-emergency surgery after outbreak; Ontario reporting 851 cases, 6 deaths
- Soldiers in Facebook’s War on Fake News Are Feeling Overrun
- Covid UK news live: Death toll rises by almost 100 in 24 hours as government confirms self-isolation ‘crucial’
- The right cloud solution to build businesses
- Doc who vanished from busy A&E night shift for 40 minutes to get McDonald’s is struck off by furious tribunal
- Coronavirus news UK – Boris Johnson urged to rethink July 19 as Delta variant brings 32,551 new Covid cases & 35 deaths
- Coronavirus UK news – Only 1 in 3 plan to return to the office full time post covid in ANOTHER huge blow for high street
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/8 have 334 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.