Deutsche Bank appoints new chief country officer for Vietnam Deutsche Bank has just announced the appointment of Hans-Dieter Holtzmann (49) as chief country officer and head of Global Transaction Banking (GTB) in Vietnam, effective from August 16, 2018. In his capacity as chief country officer, Holtzmann will report to Werner Steinmueller, member of the Management Board and APAC Head of Deutsche Bank, and in his GTB capacity, to Kaushik Shaparia, head of Global Subsidiary Coverage, GTB Foreign Exchange and Corporate Cash Management for Asia. Announcing the appointment, Steinmueller said, “We are pleased to have a colleague of Hans-Dieter’s caliber in this role. As one of our key markets in Southeast Asia, our Vietnamese franchise has shown profitable growth and we are excited about the country’s outlook. This is why last year we significantly increased our capital base in this market, providing the bank with more resources to support our clients’ activities.” Kaushik Shaparia, added that “With his extensive client management experience, Hans-Dieter is well positioned to lead and grow our GTB business in Vietnam, where we are a key player in cash management, trade finance, and securities services, servicing both global and local clients.” In Vietnam, Deutsche Bank is among… Read full this story
- Tuesday morning news briefing: Postal 'plot to wreck general election'
- Kargil 20: India failed to exact a price from Pakistan
- Monday briefing: 'Yes Jeremy': Corbyn lays down law on Brexit
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- GST: Decision on real estate, lottery deferred till Sunday
- India must stop being the West's digital colony
- Fracking – the reality, the risks and what the future holds
- Timeline: Saudi Aramco's winding road to an IPO
- Selection of new APCC chief: Chandy gets down to business
- Fiscal deficit target lowered to 3.3% for FY20
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 20/8 have 280 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.