Masan takes full ownership of tungsten processing facility Masan Resources Corporation (UPCoM: MSR), one of the world’s largest integrated industrial tungsten mineral and chemical producers, announced that Nui Phao Mining Company Ltd. (NPMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, has acquired H.C.Starck GmBH’s (HCS) 49 per cent stake in Nui Phao-H.C.Starck Tungsten Chemicals Manufacturing LLC (NHTCM) for the total cash consideration of $29.1 million, and now owns 100 per cent of this company. NHTCM, previously a joint venture between NPMC and HCS, was established in 2013 and is a leading producer and global supplier of tungsten chemicals (ammonium paratungstate [APT], blue tungsten oxide [BTO], and yellow tungsten oxide [YTO]). NHTCM processes tungsten concentrate (TC), the main product of NPMC, into higher value-added tungsten products. In consideration of NHTCM’s contribution to the development of Vietnam’s high-tech industries, the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology has awarded it the “High-Tech” Certificate. NHTCM is a globally recognised brand and a trusted supplier for many high-tech industrial manufacturers. Craig Bradshaw, CEO of the company, said, “This acquisition is a critical step to deliver our vision of becoming a fully integrated downstream tungsten chemicals business of global scale and influence. It consolidates our ownership of… Read full this story
- Video-centric news outlet Mic lays off most of its staff
- How Fox News and Trump's Lackeys Are Justifying Family Separation
- Bice: Guv candidate Andy Gronik's much-touted business career ended in legal fight
- Binghamton gunman's store of choice doing business as usual
- Iowans sincerely want to save their Main Street way of life
- News examines relationship between steroids and heart-related deaths
- In over five decades in the newspaper business, Vic Ziegel touched countless lives
- Are Americans Embracing Mobile Payments?
- IFA GPC 2019 highlights: Sennheiser’s superb soundbar, an AI razor and a new 8K TV
- ROVE'S NET ANGER Hammers spammer for plaguing Bush donors
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/8 have 302 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.