Football World Cup Semi Final 2018: Mario Mandzukic scored the winner for Croatia. © Reuters Mario Mandzukic scored the winning goal deep in extra time as Croatia beat England 2-1 in an utterly gripping World Cup semi-final in Moscow on Wednesday to set up a final date with France. The Juventus forward netted in the 109th minute to complete a remarkable comeback from a shattered Croatian team and take the small nation of little more than four million people into the World Cup final for the first time in their short history. Kieran Trippier’s magnificent early free-kick had seemingly set England on course to reach their first final since they lifted the trophy on home soil back in 1966. But it wasn’t to be, as Croatia came roaring back in the second half and equalised through Ivan Perisic before somehow finding the energy to win despite being taken to extra time for the third time in 10 days.(HIGHLIGHTS: Croatia vs England)Highlights Between Croatia vs England, 2018 FIFA World Cup Semi Final, Straight From Luzhniki Stadium Moscow02:08 IST: Croatia defeat England 2-1 to enter their first-ever FIFA World Cup final. It will be France vs Croatia in the FIFA World Cup 2018… Read full this story
- England analysis: Why Harry Randall's attacking instincts will force Ben Youngs to change his game
- Desmond Tutu's son says hero dad's final hours alive were like 'Hollywood movie'
- World Cup 2018: Mystic micro pig chooses semi-finalists
- We will take every match as final, says South Africa all-rounder Luus ahead of women's WC
- Key battles to watch in England's World T20 semi-final against New Zealand
- England win World Cup after incredible final against New Zealand goes to super over
- UK and Ireland drop World Cup bid to focus on race to host Euro 2028 football championships
- Rooney reveals Ronaldo’s wink after England star’s red card at 2006 World Cup brought Man Utd pair CLOSER
- Andy Murray fired up for Davis Cup semi-final clash, says brother Jamie
- FIFA WC 2018: Uruguay thrash Portugal 2-1 to enter quarter-finals
World Cup Semi Final, Croatia vs England Highlights: Croatia Beat England To Reach First-Ever FIFA World Cup Final have 327 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at July 12, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.