Photo: HNMOAddressing the meeting, Ambassador and Head of the Delegation of the European Union to Vietnam Mr Bruno Angelet stressed that in recent years, the EU – Vietnam relationship had seen deep and wide development in all areas, including politics, economics, security, defence and culture. The support of EU member countries and agencies has been seen in diverse areas across Vietnamese cities and provinces, from investment, trade, public administration to healthcare, education, judicial issues and agriculture. According to Ambassador, the EU lays its expectations to final steps for the signing of the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) by late this year, which he said would not only help increase the scale and quality of the Vietnamese economy, but also help Vietnam become a gateway and centre of production for EU companies to ASEAN. Vietnamese Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh agreed that the Vietnam – EU relationship had continuously been expanded and become more and more effective. The EU, in a comprehensive cooperation partnership with Vietnam, is both a leading development assistance provider and the second largest export market of Vietnam. “Vietnam hopes the EVFTA will be promptly signed,” he said. “It will open up new… Read full this story
- 4 veterans among those needed for Vietnam Wall photo project
- Recovered: MIA Army pilot who crashed during Vietnam War
- Proposal for Vietnam War commemoration complex dies
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam throws Australians into the fray
- Vietnam maritime administration proposes dumping 440,000m³ of mud, sand into sea
- Samsung smartphones market share dips to annual low in Vietnam
- Painter Luong Xuan Doan elected as Vietnam Fine Arts Association’s President
- Will Vietnam become a new global factory?
- Japanese cosmetics retailer sets up joint venture in Vietnam
- Vietnam remains a top destination for cross-border investment
Vietnam have 292 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at May 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.