President Donald Trump announced on Twitter Thursday that Scott Pruitt has resigned from his position as the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, following months of scrutiny and multiple controversies. ”I have accepted the resignation of Scott Pruitt as the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Within the Agency Scott has done an outstanding job, and I will always be thankful to him for this.””The Senate confirmed Deputy at EPA, Andrew Wheeler, will on Monday assume duties as the acting Administrator of the EPA,” the president continued. “I have no doubt that Andy will continue on with our great and lasting EPA agenda. We have made tremendous progress and the future of the EPA is very bright!”RELATED: Notable people who have been fired or resigned from Trump’s administration: 19 PHOTOS Notable people who have been fired or resigned from Trump’s administration See Gallery Notable people who have been fired or resigned from Trump’s administration White House Communications Director Hope Hicks reportedly announced her resignation after testifying about her job and being required to tell “white lies.” (Photo credit should read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images) Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Scott Pruitt attends a cabinet meeting with U.S. President… Read full this story
- Lawmaker asks ex-EPA chief why he couldn't convince Trump climate change is real
- Trump celebrates Jeff Zucker's CNN resignation with call to end "fake news"
- George Floyd protests: Chauvin's bail raised to $1.8m, Trump says there will be no disbandment of police
- Trump says the trade war with China is "pouring" billions into the U.S., but experts think otherwise
- What to Know About Trump’s Order to Dismantle the Clean Power Plan
- Trump Signs Sweeping Order To Dismantle Obama Climate Policies, Promote ‘Energy Independence’
- The Trump Crew’s Incompetence Lasted to the End
- Louisiana's oil, gas industry expected to benefit under Trump administration, but higher oil prices are essential
- CDC Director Overheard Trashing Trump's 'Herd Immunity' Guy, Scott Atlas
- Gorka: After eight years of Trump there will be eight years of Pence
Trump says EPA Chief Scott Pruitt has resigned have 338 words, post on www.aol.com at July 5, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.