Oscar Williams-Grut, provided by Published 12:59 am PDT, Sunday, July 15, 2018 TradingView US startup TradingView lets people make their own financial charts for stocks, currencies, and crypto assets. The company’s users quadrupled over the last year thanks to booming interest in cryptocurrencies. The crypto boom has cooled but TradingView says customers are still active and have moved into using it for other assets like FX and stocks. It suggests crypto may have acted like a “gateway drug” for some retail investors, getting them into more traditional financial investment products. LATEST BUSINESS VIDEOS Now Playing: Now Playing Hilton Reimagines Itself To Cater To Young Professionals Cheddar TV Are You Using Your Smartphone All Wrong? Wibbitz Target Is Taking on Prime Day Cheddar TV IAC CEO Joey Levin: Vimeo the ‘Switzerland’ of Video Creation Cheddar TV Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Outbid in Battle for Sky Cheddar TV Broadcom Announces $18.9B Bid for CA Technologies Fortune IAC CEO Joey Levin: We Bought Hinge To Disrupt Ourselves Cheddar TV Robinhood Adds Trading in Litecoin Cheddar TV Cat Sits in Bowl on Top of Robotic Vacuum Jukin Media Analyst Raises Facebook Target to $275, Thanks to Instagram Cheddar TV US charting startup TradingView saw a surge… Read full this story
- Bitcoin price: What the crypto crash means for investors
- Miami is still trying to figure out what it means to be a crypto capital
- Crypto addiction: How to ‘keep your cool’ while trading in cryptocurrency and NFTs
- Ruble Plummets, Stocks Drop, and Fear Index Rises as Ceasefire Hopes Fade
- Elon Musk Mocks Legendary Investor Warren Buffett’s Attack On Bitcoin As The Price Slides—And Signals Further Dogecoin Support
- Terra Luna and Bitcoin price news LIVE – Cryptocurrency meltdown slows but Ethereum hit 24% in a week
- Robinhood's revenue fell more than expected at year's start
- Key Ecommerce Trends That Can Take Your Business to the Next Level
- Is Kendrick Lamar's "untitled unmastered" an album or a compilation or what?
The crypto boom has faded but this charting company is still basking in its glow have 313 words, post on www.sfgate.com at July 15, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.