Wonder Woman 2 (opens in new tab) , AKA Wonder Woman 1984, only started filming 3.5 weeks ago, but that didn't stop the cast and crew pulling out all the stops to bring fresh footage from the super sequel to San Diego Comic Con 2018 (opens in new tab) . Director Patty Jenkins, Gal Gadot, and Chris Pine (whose mysterious return wasn't addressed beyond Jenkins claiming "it's a very important part of our movie") were on hand to explain how WW84 isn't a sequel, but "it's own story, a different chapter", and brought a brief look at the film with them. Here's what went down. The two-or-so minutes of footage opens with Wonder Woman in full costume, her attire noticeably more vibrant, leaping over a bannister on the top floor of a shopping mall. Immediately it's clear we're in the '80s, from the fashion of passing punters to the garish signage and bright, clean cinematography – a clear contrast to the filmic grain and desaturated colours of the first film. Already it feels like a whole new world for Diana of Themyscria. Arcing over the railing, Wonders lands in front of a young girl who looks up at her in… Read full this story
- What Might You Do To Get Comic Books For Your Collection?
- Make a Woman Fall In Love With You
- Kissing Tips You Must Know If You Want To Impress A Woman
- How to Approach Woman and Start The Conversation
- Being a Happily Single and Independant Woman After Leaving a Bad Marriage
- How to Initiate a Conversation Within Seconds of Seeing a Woman
- Christian Home Based Business For Woman
- Presenting - Michelle Gebhart - A True Renaissance Woman
- Love Tips To Seduce Women- Here Is Why You Won't Be Able To Seduce Single Women
- A Woman's Gift of Creation
Here's what happened in the Wonder Woman 1984 Comic Con footage you won’t get to see have 308 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at July 21, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.