EDITORS’ PICK: The Coup, Sorry to Bother You: The SoundtrackSorry‘s most jaw-dropping moments, even as its lyrics cast a gimlet-eyed view toward the coming days. Maura JohnstonRead Our Review: Sorry to Bother You: Welcome to the WTF Satire of the SummerListen: Amazon Music Unlimited | Apple Music | Spotify | Tidal See Also Grammy Task Force Demands ‘Real and Constructive Change’ After CEO Ousting Dr. Dre Honored at Grammy Week Kickoff Event See Also Why Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Is a Holiday Classic 89 New Christmas Albums of 2019, Reviewed Bob Dylan, Live 1962-1966 – Rare Performances From the Copyright CollectionsAndy GreeneListen: Amazon Music Unlimited | Apple Music | Spotify | Tidal Kenny Chesney, Songs For the Saints“After several albums of middle-aged soul-searching, the 50 year-old superstar hits his stride on Songs for the Saints, a relatively somber, loosely-conceived concept album based on the 2017 hurricane-induced devastation of the Virgin Islands, where Chesney lives part-time,” writes Jonathan Bernstein. “It turns out that Chesney’s stadium-sized, feel-good beach-country is perfectly suited to tackle the natural-disaster-as-apocalypse allegory traced throughout this song cycle, which maps a cycle of grief and despair transformed into healing and resilience.”Listen: Amazon Music Unlimited | Apple Music | Spotify | Tidal Underworld and Iggy Pop, Teatime Dub EncountersT2 Trainspotting (it features reworks of Pop’s “Lust For Life” and Underworld’s “Born Slippy,” both of… Read full this story
- New Years Day’s Nikki Misery shares pride in female-fronted band, talks new album ‘Unbreakable’
- Acclaimed duo to record new album live in Hertfordshire village church
- The Avett Brothers cautiously get political on new album
- Jools Holland and Marc Almond join forces for new album
- Bruce Springsteen to release new album and tour in 2019
- New book shows a young Fab Four in the studio in 1963
- Kylie's coming to Scarborough: “Mixing the new songs in with my existing catalogue is going to be fun"
- Now Hear This: New music from Robyn, NAO, The Struts and Trampolene
- Alan Cross’ weekly music picks: Some oldies and goodies
- Best TV streaming devices 2018
10 New Albums to Stream Now: ‘Sorry to Bother You,’ Vintage Live Dylan and More Editors’ Picks have 324 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.