Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Hoang Van Thang speaks at the consultation on UN Sendai Framework (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has built six prioritised programmes for natural disaster prevention, which include key contents of the UN Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction, heard a consultation session in Hanoi on June 27. The session, the second of its kind, was organised by the Vietnam Disaster Management Authority, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to collect recommendation on integrating contents of the Sendai Framework in Vietnam’s national strategy on natural disaster prevention and control by 2030 with a vision toward 2050. The Sendai Framework for 2015 – 2030 was adopted by UN member states in 2015 at the 3rd UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. It set out seven targets and four priorities for action, aiming at substantial reduction of disaster risk and losses in lives, livelihoods and health of persons, businesses, communities and countries. Reports at the function showed that based on the country’s situation and the Sendai Framework’s targets, Vietnam has been focused on efforts to reduce economic losses due particularly to… Read full this story
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 13
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 14
- New partnership to improve Vietnam’s civil registration
- 40,800 female births doomed in Vietnam every year
- Vietnam striving to minimize impacts of climate change
- Vietnam on focus of African friends and partners
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 11
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 8
- 'Talent is everywhere and relevant to a nation's success'
Vietnam looks to integrate UN Sendai Framework into national strategy have 261 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 28, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.