Bigger and lighter new X6 is expected to debut sometime next year. Officially Revealed: ⠀ 2020 BMW X6 Videos Put Spotlight On M50i And Its Illuminated Grille 2020 BMW X6 Debuts With 523-HP Twin-Turbo V8, Light-Up Grille With the new, fourth-generation BMW X5 already out and about , it's only natural that it will eventually be followed by its coupe-SUV counterpart, the X6 . This niche premium segment is getting more crowded than ever with the launch of the new Audi Q8 and the expected coupe version of the Porsche Cayenne , so we assume the Bavarian automaker is already working on its answer. These renderings by independent designer Aksyonov Nikita could easily pass off as official images from BMW. Honestly, there's not much that can be done wrong with the X6 – just take the X5, give it a sloped roofline and a more stylish hatch, and you've got the next generation of what is one of the most polarizing vehicles on the market today. But don't let the familiar skin fool you – the next generation X6, which should debut sometime next year, will be all-new underneath the clothes. The switch to BMW's new CLAR architecture, despite the… Read full this story
- BMW 4 Series Rendering Steals The Best Parts Of The New 3 Series
- M3 CS Touring Is The M Wagon BMW Should’ve Built
- VW turns to Diess, the uncompromising cost cutter
- 'Ray Donovan': Is the Liev Schreiber-Led Showtime Drama The Next 'Sopranos'?
- 3 Book Recommendation Engines For Quick Book Searches
- 10 Cars Fit for a King (James, That Is)
- Thou Shalt Consume: The Story of Consumer Electronics [Feature]
- HTG Reviews the Google OnHub: A Fusion of Wi-Fi and Smarthome Technology (If You’re Willing to Wait)
- New Mercedes CLA Spotted Doing Its Best Mini-CLS Impression
- Say Hello To The New Mercedes CLA In First Spy Shots
BMW X6 Rendering Is Hardly A Surprise have 306 words, post on www.motor1.com at June 13, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.